Home      USA Courses      Overseas Courses      Online Courses     English Language Courses     Contact Us


Accommodation for students is wide and varied. Most large universities have halls of residence on and off site. Smaller, more specialised, colleges may not have the space for these but all have contacts therefore the best place to start when looking for accommodation is the learning establishment where you will be studying. Often they have a large list of reasonably priced "Digs" or accommodation.

Small English Language Schools also offer "Homestays" where the student lives in the home of a British family or even in the home of their English teacher.

It is advisable to arrange your accommodation as early as possible as there is great demand for the accommodation provided by some universities and colleges.







   Advertise Your Website


university courses